NPERS is committed to educating and informing all plan members about their pension plans and retirement benefits available to them as public employees. We also provide educational materials to employers.
- Plan booklets are updated regularly, based on legislative changes, and are distributed upon request to employers. Please refer to this page for the current version of your member handbook.
- Newsletters are published quarterly for state and county members, three times yearly for judges, school and state patrol members, and annually for retirees.
- An Investment Report for State, County and Deferred Compensation investments is published yearly.
- Brochures and registration forms for Preretirement and Personal Planning seminars are mailed to individual members to announce spring and fall seminar schedules.
- Reporting manuals for employers are revised and updated regularly.
All publications listed below are in the Adobe Acrobat format. You will need the reader to view them. Download it here if you do not already have it.
- Nebraska School Employees (pdf)
- Nebraska State Patrol Employees (pdf)
- Nebraska Judges (pdf)
- Nebraska State Employees (pdf)
- Nebraska County Employees (pdf)
- Deferred Compensation Plan (DCP) (pdf)
School, Judges & Patrol Newsletters/Retiree Updates
State, County & DCP Newsletters/Retiree Updates
The Annual Investment Report is provided each year so the plan participants in our Defined Contribution, Deferred Compensation, and State Patrol DROP plans have materials and tools to help them make educated investment choices when looking at the Fund Options that are available to them.
- Ameritas Annual Report (pdf)
- 2020 Legal Compliance Audit (pdf)
- Auditor of Public Accounts Completed Audits